Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Toilette for Women
- Oriental-woody women's fragrance
- Recommended for romantic wear
- Luxurious fragrance described as an "unsettling harmony" with contrasting notes
- Top notes of apricot, plum, and coconut
- Heart notes of tuberose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose, brazilian rosewood, and caraway
- Base notes of sandalwood, bitter almond, musk, and vanilla
- No notes of Kool-Aid, unlike most things labeled "Hypnotic Poison"
- Introduced in 1998
- 1 or 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Rounded opaque red bottle with folded texturing and black cap
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world's most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women's dress in 1947 with his post–World War II "New Look"—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous midcalf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, "I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla." The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in womens- and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.