- $49.99 for six bottles of the 2010 The Climber red wine from Clif Family Winery ($90 list price)
Clif Family Winery 2010 The Climber Red Wine
Located in Napa Valley, Clif Family Winery is perched in an ideal grape-growing climate. In 2010, a wet spring and cool growing season was followed by late heat spikes that allowed the grapes to mature slowly but surely, like a child reading the Encyclopaedia Britannica from cover to cover. With The Climber red blend, Clif’s family of vintners combined five different varietals from that growing year, starting with 50% zinfandel for a rich base and adding in cabernet franc, petite sirah, cabernet sauvignon, and merlot. The resulting blend's tasting notes include sweet blackberries, cherries, and hints of vanilla balanced by the subtle traces of black pepper from the cabernet franc.
- 2010 red blend grown and bottled in California
- Red blend features five different varietals
- Tasting notes of blackberries, cherries, vanilla, and pepper
- Blend: 50% zinfandel, 36% cabernet franc, 6% petite sirah, 5% cabernet sauvignon, 3% merlot
- Release date: September 2011
- Alcohol content: 13.9%
- Package of six bottles
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.