Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Trio
- Super Strawberry lip colour balm (07)
- Two Ton Tomato lip colour balm (11)
- Mighty Mimosa lip colour balm (13)
These chunky, crayon-like lip balms smoothly swipe on lips to provide a light tint, rich moisture, and subtle sheen. With their self-sharpening design, all you need to do is swivel the tube to reveal more product.
When to Wear It
The balms impart a natural-looking tint that makes them an ideal choice for daytime wear or anytime you when you want to brighten up your face without taking the time to apply—and reapply—lipstick.
Shea butter, jojoba seed oil, castor seed oil; see full list of ingredients here
- Set of three tinted lip balms
- Moisturizes lips and provides a hint of color
- Oil-free, waterproof formula
- 0.10oz. each
Reviews and Awards
- Best of Beauty 2012, Allure magazine
- “This tinted lip balm treats lips to nonsticky moisture. Each shade offers natural-looking tinges of color.” – Christiana Molina, Allure
- “Put the balm in your bag to be ready for a lip or lid touch-up; it’s one less product you have to carry.” – Into the Gloss
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and if a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.