Clorox Pool & Spa Shock Plus Bottles (12-Pack)
Keeps Water Clean and Sanitary
- Removes organic contaminants such as body oils, sweat, and urine
- Removes residues from lotions and sunscreens
- Kills bacteria in the water
- Reduces chlorine odor and eye irritation
Clears up cloudy water to improve clarity
Swimmers can jump in the water as soon as 15 minutes after treatment
Good to know
- Helps improve filter performance
- Doesn’t impact pH levels
- On average, it’s recommended that pools are shocked at least once a week during peak swimming season
- 12 easy-pour bottles
- Each bottle contains 1lb. of solution
- Designed for pools and spas
Clorox was first developed more than 100 years ago, but the product almost failed before its fourth birthday. In the early days, Clorox manufacturers couldn’t figure out how to market their industrial-strength bleach. It was only after an investor suggested that it be diluted for domestic use that the bleach began flying off the shelves. Since then, Clorox has been used for a range of jobs: domestic cleaning, disinfecting wounds during World Wars I and II, and purifying water in communities around the world.
Clorox lists the planet as one of its five pillars of corporate responsibility. To that end, it introduced Green Works products in 2008, operates a LEED Platinum-certified headquarters out of Oakton, California, and produces almost all of its products in 100% recycled containers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.