This Proliss flat iron features an adjustable heat setting and high-quality ceramic plates that help to eliminate frizz
Proliss 1.25” Flat Iron
- On/off switch with LED power light indicator
- Negative ion and nanotechnology
- Adjustable temperature (140 - 450F)
- 8’ swivel cord with hanging loop
- Dual voltage: 110-240V, 50/60hz
- Eliminates frizz and flyaways
- Rapid heating
- Plate size: 1.25”
- Adjustable heat setting
- Maximum temperature: 410F
- Dimensions: 10.5” (L) x 1” (W) x 2.5” (H)
The engineers at Proliss are always looking for new ways to make hair look beautiful while protecting it from damage. The company’s line of heat-styling tools, which includes flat irons and hair dryers, utilize technologies such as far infrared, which keeps hair’s natural oils intact while fighting frizz. Proliss’s products aren’t simply utilitarian, however: they’re also decked out in an array of colorful patterns, such as pink leopard spots.
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.