This cast iron pizza pan with handles can be used in the oven or even over a campfire flame to bake pizza or even fry pancakes
Classic Cuisine 13.25” Cast Iron Pizza Pan
- Pizza pan with handles
- Recommended for use with fresh dough, half-baked dough, or frozen pizza
- Can also be used to bake eggs, bacon, cornbread, biscuits, pancakes, crepes, fajitas, and burgers
- Can be used in the oven, on the stovetop, grill, or over a campfire flame
- Designed to heat up evenly
- Care instructions: rinse with hot water (do not use soap), wipe with a sponge (do not use steel wool sponges). Scrub with coarse salt if needed. Dry thoroughly after washing to avoid rust and rub with oil.
- Product materials: cast iron
- Product dimensions: 13.25”(D)x16.5”(L)x1.5”(H)
How to Use This
- To season:
- Cover with a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening
- Place cast iron upside down on the top rack of the oven
- Place foil on the bottom rack to catch oil drippings
- Heat for one hour at 350°
- Let cool
- To use:
- Prebake crust for 10 minutes at 450°
- Add sauce, cheese, and toppings and bake 10 more minutes, or until desired level of doneness is reached
- For a softer crust, spread raw dough directly on the pan, add sauce, cheese, and toppings and bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or desired level of doneness.
- For frozen pizza, place pan in the oven and preheat to 425°
- Place frozen pizza inside and bake until done.
- For best results, lightly grease the pan before each use
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.