Minnie Mouse-themed walker with toys and activity trays is great for playing and eating
Disney 3D Glitter Minnie Walker
- Minnie Mouse-themed walker
- 4 fixed toys, 2 removable toys, and activity trays
- Swings open to reveal a snack tray suitable for little treats or small toys
- Oversized snack and play area
- Sturdy wheels with grip strips reduce movement on uneven surfaces
- 3-position height adjustment
- Machine-washable padded seat
- Foldable design for easy storage
- Holds children up to 30lb.
- Suggested age: 4 months and up
- Child must be able to sit up unassisted
- Some assembly required
- Two AA alkaline batteries required
- Material: plastic, polyester
- Product dimensions: 28.74” (H) x 25.2” (W) x 22.44” (L)
- Weight: 10.9lb.
It’s been more than 90 years since the first Disney film was released, but modern-day viewers can sense something familiar in those first few frames of silent animation: the whimsy and magic that started an era. Disney has become a giant among fantastical giants, with dozens of powerhouse properties including Marvel Studios, Pixar, and Lucasfilm; 14 theme parks across the world; and a line of animated films so beloved that the Academy Awards’ category Best Animated Feature was practically invented for them (of the last seven winners, six of them were Disney productions).
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.