5th Grand Prix Automobile, Monaco, 1933 by Geo Ham
5th Grand Prix Automobile, Monaco, 1933 by Geo Ham is a Mounted Print. Considered one of the world's outstanding automotive artists, George Ham is known for technical accuracy and meticulous realism. Spending time behind the wheel as well as the easel, Ham (1900- 1972) was a car enthusiast who replicated the exact position of every automobile component, often exaggerating details to simulate fierce momentum. In addition to watercolors and gouaches, Ham also sketched many caricatures conveying the personalities of race car drivers. His work was featured in a catalogue, a major French pictorial magazine, and in posters created for the Grand Prix of Monaco and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- 5th Grand Prix Automobile, Monaco, 1933 by Geo Ham is a Mounted Print.
- 26H x 18W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
5th Grand Prix Automobile, Monaco, 1933 by Geo Ham 26H x 18W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 26.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States