9-pack of randomly selected boxer shorts with a non-binding elastic plush waistband pulled from the Goods vault of treasures
Mystery Deal: Men’s Champion Knit Boxer Shorts (9-Pack)
- Randomly selected everyday boxer shorts with a single panel and non-binding elastic plush waistband
- Dozens of possible color variations
- Manufactured with a double Dry technology to keep you cool and dry
- Full cut for freedom of movement
- No gap fly for a secure fit
- Made from cotton-spandex fabric (95% cotton and 5% spandex)
- Suggested care instructions
- Men’s sizing chart
When Champion started production of athletic apparel in 1919, the genre was very new. Like a first date conversation, workout clothes were largely improvised—often with uncomfortable results. Still, Champion’s design team toiled away until they perfected athletic wear that was as considered as it was comfortable, such as a sweatshirt with a hood and fleece lining for outdoor workouts. Today, their commitment to smart workout apparel remains strong: customers can shop based on technology. Vapor technology, for instance, dries rapidly, and Power Flex fabric stretches to accommodate cartwheel marathons.
Goods Mystery Deal
Humans have long been fascinated with uncertainty. Ancient man rolled knucklebones in place of dice to decide where to hunt or who would get the big horn for their helmet. Archaeologists found loaded die in the ruins of Pompeii, where both winners and losers were trumped by a volcano. According to Greek mythology, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades cast lots to divide the universe. This deal lets you join these adventurous souls throughout history—cheering at the thrill of the unknown.