A Mermaid, 1900 by John William Waterhouse
A Mermaid, 1900 by John William Waterhouse is a Mounted Print. Neo-Classicist John William Waterhouse (1849- 1917) created lavish works imbued with lifelike details and an otherworldly, haunting sensuality. Born in Italy and raised in Britain, Waterhouse merged Victorian narrative with romantic Pre-Raphaelite fantasy in his work, drawing inspiration from Greek myths, Shakespeare, Arthurian legends, Homer, Tennyson and Keats. A member of the Royal Academy, Waterhouse often painted dramatic scenes emphasizing powerful or tragic women. He created more than 200 paintings, and was one of the few artists to attain fame and fortune in his lifetime. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- A Mermaid, 1900 by John William Waterhouse is a Mounted Print.
- 29H x 20W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
A Mermaid, 1900 by John William Waterhouse 29H x 20W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 29.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 20.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States