Abandonment by Vicky Brago-Mitchell
Abandonment by Vicky Brago-Mitchell is a Mounted Photo. Science plus art equals mathematical elegance in the intricate, absorbing fractal works of Vicky Brago-Mitchell. Calling her work divine geometry, Brago-Mitchell has a passion for fractals—digital images that allow details in nature to be seen much larger than actual size through computer repetitions. Formerly a photographer who worked for several years in Japan, Brago-Mitchell was drawn to fractals because they delight the eye and tickle the brain. Each piece, though not a real object, resembles something that is familiar to viewers. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Abandonment by Vicky Brago-Mitchell is a Mounted Photo.
- 18H x 18W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Abandonment by Vicky Brago-Mitchell 18H x 18W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 18.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States