This citrus fragrance for men is a fresh proposition from the design house of Giorgio Armani, recommended for casual use
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Eau de Toilette for Men (1.7, 3.4, 6.7 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: orange, lime, jasmine, bergamot, lemon, and neroli
- Heart notes:cyclamen, nutmeg, mignonette, coriander, violet, freesia, peach, hiacynth, rose, rosemary, calone, and sea notes
- Base notes: amber, patchouli, oakmoss, cedar, and white musk
- Eau de toilette for men
- Sizes: 1.7, 3.4, 6.7 fl. oz.
- Introduced in 1996
- Created by Alberto Morillas
About Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani believed, “Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” His eponymous fashion house embodies this philosophy, which planted Italian fashion firmly on the map. Relying on his eye for tailoring, Armani garbs men and women in sophisticated designs with a European sensuality, marked by simple silhouettes and opulent fabrics. His luxurious empire has expanded from a world-renowned fashion house into a powerful cultural identity. Sophia Loren once said, “Entering into Armani’s world is like landing into the peaceful eye of a typhoon, into the perfect calm, into a style that cannot be shaken by the winds of sensationalism.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.