Adidas adiPower Bounce Men’s Golf Shoes
- Men’s athletic golf shoes
- Feature a full-length bounce foam midsole for comfort, and energy return
- 6-spike outsole construction with strategically placed secondary lugs for tour-proven grip and stability
- Climastorm stretch microfiber leather offers durability, protection, and lightweight comfort
- Slightly rounded toe shape
- Designed with a wider forefoot for increased overall volume, and stability
- Made with a Fitfoam GEO collar foam for enhanced cushioning and comfort cloudfoam EVA sockliner
- Manufactured with a new low profile thintech EXP cleat for improved stability, traction, durability, and green friendliness
- Width: medium
- Upper: Climastorm microfiber leather
- Outsole: TPU
- Fit true to size
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.