Pair this sweatshirt with joggers, a baseball cap, and your favorite sneakers to create a casual, laid-back look
Adidas Originals Men’s Trefoil Crew Sweatshirt
- Men’s sweatshirt with the Adidas trefoil logo
- Great for pairing with casual outfits
- Slim-fit design
- Features a ribbed crewneck
- Materials: 70% cotton 30% polyester
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, warm iron if needed, do not dry clean, use mild detergent only, wash with like colors
- Men’s sizing chart
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.