This video doorbell featuring infrared night vision and Wi-Fi connectivity can help you keep an eye on your home and speak with visitors
Amazon Ring Video Doorbell 2 with HD Video, Motion-Activated Alerts
Check In from Anywhere
Whether you’re down the street or across the country, you can always know what’s going on at home. WiFi connectivity lets this camera stream live video securely to a compatible app for your smartphone, so you can see what’s happening from anywhere you have cellular or WiFi reception.
Clear Video, Even at Night
Infrared technology lets this camera peer through the darkness and capture footage as clear as video recorded in daylight. The IR bulbs also don’t create any visible illumination in the room—perfect for covert surveillance or checking in on a sleeping baby.
You don’t have to check in at home constantly; this camera sends your smartphone a notification if something might be going on. Whenever the integrated motion sensor detects suspicious movement, it immediately tells you to check the live stream so that you can determine whether or not there’s an intruder.
- Model: Ring Video Doorbell 2
- 1080p HD video, live view, and night vision
- Motion detection
- Infrared night vision
- View range: 160° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Sends alerts to your tablet, phone, or PC
- Enables you to see, hear, and speak to visitors from your display device
- Two-way audio with noise-canceling
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Removable rechargeable battery
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Weather-resistant: -5°F–120°F operating conditions
- Weight: 1lb.
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 5.05” x 2.50” x 1.08”
In the box: Ring Video Doorbell 2, quick release battery pack, satin nickel and venetian faceplates, adapter plate, wedge and corner install kits, installation tools and screws, USB charging cable, user manual, security sticker
While a smart home can't shave your face (yet), it can do a lot to make your life easier and give you peace of mind.