Anaïs Anaïs L’Original by Cacharel Eau de Toilette for Women
- Top notes: lemon, blackcurrant, lavender, orange blossom, madonna lily
- Heart notes: hyacinth, carnation, rose, Moroccan jasmine, Florentine iris, ylang-ylang, tuberose, honeysuckle, lily of the valley, galbanum
- Base notes: sandalwood, incense, bourbon vetiver, cedarwood, patchouli, oakmoss, leather, musk, amber
- Eau de toilette for women
- Floral, woody, musky fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear and for the summer
- Volume: 1.7 or 3.4 fl.oz.
- Square glass spray bottle with a transparent closure
- Launched in 1978
The son of sewing machine salesman, the thrum of his father’s machines was a constant in Jean Bousquet’s life. And the younger Bousquet was similarly drawn to fashion design and tailoring. After training at a technical college and working as a designer for two years, he established his own fashion house, Cacharel, in Le Marais, a chic neighborhood of Paris. It soon gained a reputation for its ready-to-wear clothing, and eventually it branched out into perfume. When the landmark Anaïs Anaïs was launched in 1978, its complex floral scent perfectly matched the brand’s refined feminine aesthetic.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.