This eau de parfum for women blends the fruity notes of melon and pineapple with the floral accords of lily of the valley and rose
Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum for Women (0.8 or 1.7 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: bergamot, melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassis, cotton candy, pineapple
- Heart notes: caraway, nutmeg, honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily of the valley, rose, red berries
- Base notes: tonka bean, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood, amber, musk, chocolate, caramel
- FiFi Award Hall of Fame 2007
- Oriental vanilla women’s fragrance
- Volume: 0.8 or 1.7 fl. oz.
- Star-shaped glass spray bottle
- Introduced in 1992
About Thierry Mugler
Born in Strasbourg, Thierry Mugler grew up under what he calls an “excess of Gothic architecture.” The very traditional surroundings may have inspired the edgy, often over-the-top aesthetic that marks his brand, from bold perfumes and makeups to accessories and costumes. He even designed the costumes and set the staging for Beyoncé’s “I Am… World Tour”, a feat that included 58 outfits, multiple scenes, and more lights than a firefly migration.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.