Anolon Nouvelle Copper 8in. & 10in. French Skillets, Dark Gray
This Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack 8-Inch and 10-Inch French Skillets proves that two popular sizes of the most-used cookware are always better than one. The smaller French skillet is ideal for preparing a fluffy egg white scramble with cremini mushrooms, and the medium one helps to prepare succulent tarragon lime bay scallops. With European-inspired design and pleasing, subtle colors, Anolon Nouvelle Copper boasts durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control. Double full cap bases on the skillets include copper cores layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, making them compatible with all cooktops, even induction. Premium-quality nonstick on the pans is metal utensil safe and delivers long-lasting food release and easy cleaning. Generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are attached to the skillets using innovative flat-rivet technology. Oven safe to 500°F and built on a tradition of high quality and high performance, this elegant French skillet twin pack is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collections.
Double the gourmet cooking pleasure and performance with the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack 8-Inch and 10-Inch French Skillets.
- The skillets’ durable, hard-anodized construction is crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- Cast stainless steel handles are attached to the French skillets using innovative flat-rivet technology
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and compatible with all cooktops
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty.
Anolon Nouvelle Copper 8in. & 10in. French Skillets, Dark Gray Grey
- Dimensions: 5.25 inches (H) x 10.5 inches (W) x 18.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 4.85 pounds
- Included in the box: 8-Inch and 10-Inch French Skillets
- Made in China