U.S. two-dollar bill with the Apollo 11 moon landing has never been released for circulation, making it a unique addition to your collection
Apollo 11 Moon Landing 50th Anniversary Genuine Two-Dollar Bill
- U.S. two-dollar bill commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing
- Thomas Jefferson is featured on the obverse, along with the special colorization overlay
- Signing of the Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull is featured on the reverse
- The only U.S. currency note to feature two presidents, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson
- One of the most rarely seen bills in circulation and actual use
- Genuine legal tender
- High-definition colorization process
- Showcased in a blue two-sided display folio
- Uncirculated, fresh, and crisp condition
- Directly removed from untouched wrapped Federal Reserve sealed packs
- Full-color certificate of authenticity included
- Dimensions: 4” x 2” x 1”
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
5 ratings5 reviews
I bought this for my grandchildren and they love it. Beautiful Bill.
2 ratings1 reviews
Amazing memento of the Moon Landing! Appropriate for men or women...
6 ratings4 reviews
Gave this to my Parents, who were married the same day as the moon landing. They loved it.
3 ratings2 reviews
Beautiful commemorative gift for my space-crazy grandchild
14 ratings8 reviews
Exactly as described.
15 ratings7 reviews
The Two Dollar Bills are beautiful and arrived in great condition!
4 ratings3 reviews
It came completely sealed, don't know if itz in there or not.
1 ratings1 reviews
It looks fake, a lot of money for fake currency