Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iMac 21.5” All-in-One Desktop Computer (Refurbished) (Mid 2011)
- Product number: MC309LL/A
- Operating system: Mac OS X
- Screen: 21.5” LED-backlit TFT display
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Processor: 2.5GHz Intel Core i5
- Graphics processor: AMD Radeon HD 6750M
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- Storage: 500GB hard drive
- Optical drive: 8x SuperDrive
- Memory-card slot: SDXC
- Webcam: FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: built-in speakers and microphone
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR
- Ports: 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 Thunderbolt, 1 Mini DisplayPort, 1 FireWire 800, 1 Ethernet, 1 audio input, 1 audio output
- Generic non apple keyboard and mouse set and new generic charger
- Weight: 20.5lb.
- Product dimensions: 20.8” (W) x 7.42” (D) x 17.75” (H)
- Condition: refurbished
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.