The iPad 4 features a sleek design, lifelike Retina display, and speedy processor; includes a case, screen protector, and rapid charger
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Please note: The iPad 4 model cannot be updated past iOS 10 (final updates in Fall 2017). This device will not work for streaming apps like Netflix and Hulu which require iOS 11.
Apple iPad 4 WiFi Tablet Bundle (Scratch & Dent)
- Model number:
- Black tablets: MD511LL/U (16GB/32GB), MD512LL/U (64GB), ME392LL/U (128GB)
- White tablets: MD513LL/U (16GB), MD514LL/U (32GB), MD515LL/U (64GB)
- 9.7” LED-backlit multitouch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- Storage options: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dual-core A6X chip with quad-core graphics
- Rear-facing 5MP iSight camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Dimensions: 9.5” (H) x 7.31” (W) x 0.37” (D)
- Weight: 1.44lb.
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: scratch & dent
- 30-day warranty from vendor
In the box: iPad, case, tempered-glass screen protector, MFi-certified Lightning Cable (brand: iEssential; UPC: 758302089765, 758302089772, or 758302089789), UL-certified generic power adapter
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Before you buy a tablet, we'll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it's for work, kids, or gaming.
Can't decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We'll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.