Apple iPad Air WiFi Tablet with 9.7” Retina Display (Scratch and Dent)
- 9.7” LED-backlit multi-touch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- Storage options: 16, 32, 64, or 128GB
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, M7 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 5MP iSight camera films in 1080p full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (H) x 0.29” (D)
- Weight: 1lb.
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: scratch and dent
In the box: iPad Air, power adapter, USB cable
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.