Apple Tree with Red Fruit, c.1902 by Paul Ranson
Apple Tree with Red Fruit, c.1902 by Paul Ranson is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a COVENTRY Gold Thin frame. Paul Ranson was a leader of the Nabis, a group of post-Impressionist, avant-garde Parisian artists who melded images of nature with personal metaphors and symbols. Ranson (1864- 1909) digressed by depicting exotic, symbolic or semi-religious motifs, reflecting his interest in black magic and mysticism, as well as his studies of BuddhismFluid and liner, his style was strongly influenced by Japanese prints and Art Nouveau designs. Ranson was also involved with the decorative arts, creating tapestry designs, stained glass, lithographs and ceramics. Ranson's movement the Nabis, which means the prophets, were forerunners of abstract and non-representational art. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Apple Tree with Red Fruit, c.1902 by Paul Ranson is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a COVENTRY Gold Thin frame.
- 19in H x 25in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Apple Tree with Red Fruit, c.1902 by Paul Ranson Multi-color 19H x 25W x1D
- Dimensions: 19.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 25.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States