Asti Cinzano, c.1920 by Leonetto Cappiello
Asti Cinzano, c.1920 by Leonetto Cappiello is a Mounted Print. Leonetto Cappiello (1875- 1942), considered to be the father of the modern poster, revolutionized advertising and turned it into a collectible art form. Self-taught, the Italian Cappiello was originally a caricaturist who became the most significant European artist of the early 20th century by masterfully linking products with strikingly colored, contemporary, memorable images. In 40 years he created 1,000 works, including innovative posters for beverages, ballet, literature, plays, travel and music halls. Cappiello led the Art Deco movement, and set standards which are still fundamental to today's advertising. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Asti Cinzano, c.1920 by Leonetto Cappiello is a Mounted Print.
- 30H x 22W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Asti Cinzano, c.1920 by Leonetto Cappiello 30H x 22W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 30.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 22.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States