Automat by Edward Hopper
Automat by Edward Hopper is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a MESSINA Bronze frame with Pale Yellow (cream core) matting. Edward Hopper (1882- 1967) was an American painter known for his melancholy depictions of alienation in everyday life. Eerily realistic, his stark urban and rural scenes are a desolate montage of deserted streets, half-empty theaters, isolated railroad tracks and dreary rooming houses. Originally aspiring to be a Naval architect, Hopper rapidly rose to the status of America's foremost Realist. Portraying scenes in New York and New England, Hopper underscored their grim nature with sharp lines, large, impersonal shapes, flat expanses of color and hard angles. Although known for his oil paintings, Hopper was also an adept watercolorist and printmaker whose later works shared structural similarities with geometric abstraction. This exceptional art print is created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray. Using the highest levels of precision available, the process delivers a fine stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in pure, rich color and remarkable detail. Museums and galleries around the world favor giclee prints. The high-quality paper (235 gsm) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Automat by Edward Hopper is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a MESSINA Bronze frame with Pale Yellow (cream core) matting.
- 25in H x 30in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Automat by Edward Hopper Multi-color 25H x 30W x1D
- Dimensions: 25.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 30.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Giclee Print
- Made in United States