Enhance your hair with this straightening steam brush that aims to eliminate hair dryness, brittleness, and breakage
Avion Beauty Hair Straightening Steam Brush
- Straightening brush with ceramic plates
- Designed to make your hair look smooth and shiny
- Steaming technology may moisturize your hair
- Aims to eliminate dryness, brittleness, and breakage
- Plates release negative ions to boost moisture retention
- Convenient swivel cord
- Adjustable heat setting
- Auto shut-off after 60 minutes of non-use
- LCD digital screen displays temperature
- Water capacity: 1 oz.
- Power: 110V
- Maximum temperature: 450f
- Size of plates: 2”
- Dimensions: 10.3” (L) x 2” (W) x 3.7” (H)
Benefits of Ceramic
Whether your hair is delicate or full of bouncy volume, ceramic plates smoothly glide over each strand with gentle, even heat. The plates also release negative ions, which seal cuticles to boost moisture retention and cut down on frizz or a smooth, glossy finish.
The Secret to Curling with a Straightener
- Start with dry, heat-protected hair; this helps lock in the style and prolongs it.
- Starting near the scalp, feed the strands through the plates to warm the roots, working in one-inch sections
- Slowly turn the straightener 360º (180° for loose waves) away from your head, ensuring all the hair stays in the straightener.
- Gently pull the iron through the length of your hair, wiggling it lightly if it gets hung up.
- Let the hair cool before lightly brushing or running your fingers through to break up the tightest coils.
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.