Azzaro Pour Elle Eau de Parfum for Women (1.7 or 2.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: cardamom, champagne, orange, and tangerine
- Heart notes: rose, lily, and peach
- Base notes: olibanum, cashmere wood, sandalwood, and vanilla
- Floral women’s fragrance
- Recommended for both daytime and evening wear
- Travel-size bottle for a more convenient use
- Size: 1.7 or 2.5 fl. oz.
- Rectangular-shape spray bottle
- Introduced in 2005
Azzaro takes its name from Loris Azzaro, a Sicilian-Tunisian designer who drew from the sensuality of sunlight and surf to craft a couture line of women’s gowns. It wasn’t until 1978, 10 years after his flowing fashions hit the runways, that Azzaro created the first of his well-known fragrances: Azzaro Pour Homme, which AskMen calls an “earthy, old-school classic.” Azzaro’s other perfumes and colognes all draw from raw ingredients such as citron, star anise, and cedarwood to create vital, fashionable scents.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.