Baigneur du Soleil IV by Jennifer Garant
Baigneur du Soleil IV by Jennifer Garant is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a Basel Black and Gold frame. Born on Halloween into a large Irish family, Jennifer Garant began painting during childhood as a way to convey her individuality. She now creates whimsical, witty, stylized characters that are reflective of her unique style. Other than brief stints at art schools in the U.S. and Canada, Garant is primarily self-taught. Her frequent visits to New Orleans inspired her signature chefs that have been distributed worldwide on a variety of home décor products. Garant's work is represented in fine galleries across Canada, the U.S., Australia and Hong Kong. This exceptional art print is created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray. Using the highest levels of precision available, the process delivers a fine stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in pure, rich color and remarkable detail. Museums and galleries around the world favor giclee prints. The high-quality paper (235 gsm) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Baigneur du Soleil IV by Jennifer Garant is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a Basel Black and Gold frame.
- 14in H x 12in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Baigneur du Soleil IV by Jennifer Garant Multi-color 14H x 12W x1D
- Dimensions: 14.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 12.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Giclee Print
- Made in United States