Ball at the Moulin De La Galette, 1876 by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Ball at the Moulin De La Galette, 1876 by Pierre-Auguste Renoir is a Stretched Canvas Print. Living in the moment and indulging in life's temporal pleasures were among Pierre Auguste Renoir favorite themes, and he expressed them more than any other Impressionist. A renowned leader of the Impressionist movement, Renoir (1841- 1919) enjoyed depicting his friends and lovers with expressive candor, conveying a youthful exuberance and intimate charm that suggests visions of an earthly paradise. By focusing on the ‘here and now' of his time, these fleeting moments become relished nostalgic memories. Renoir's portrayal of luminous color, skillfully varied brushstrokes, nuances of light and shadow all worked together to form a warm sensuality. This stretched canvas print is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around wooden bars and carefully finished. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclee print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Ball at the Moulin De La Galette, 1876 by Pierre-Auguste Renoir is a Stretched Canvas Print.
- 27in H x 37in W x2in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Ball at the Moulin De La Galette, 1876 by Pierre-Auguste Renoir Multi-color 16H x 22W x2D
- Dimensions: 16.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 22.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Stretched Canvas Print
- Made in United States