Ball II by Mo Mullan
Ball II by Mo Mullan is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a COVENTRY Black Thin frame. From the traditional arts of African quilts and henna designs, to the art brut of Jean Dubuffet, diverse yet oddly compatible inspirations stew together in the works of artist Mo Mullan. Subtle uses of textures and vintage colors play against the clever pop iconography, playful botanicals and loose abstracts that characterize his prints, making for fun and joyful art that's easy on the eyes. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Ball II by Mo Mullan is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a COVENTRY Black Thin frame.
- 13in H x 13in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Ball II by Mo Mullan Multi-color 13H x 13W x1D
- Dimensions: 13.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 13.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States