Ballons Sur Paris by Natasha Wescoat
Ballons Sur Paris by Natasha Wescoat is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a CHELSEA Black frame with Soft White matting. Mirth, magic and carefree, childlike optimism bubble from the enchanted art of Natasha Wescoat. An award-winning artist whose work has ranged from contemporary abstracts to pop art cartoons, Wescoat initially pursued singing, songwriting and playwriting, before being hired to create commissioned artwork when she was 17. Drawing favorable comparisons to artists Gustav Klimt and Joan Miro, her work's popularity skyrocketed through savvy utilization of the online world, which placed it in 500 corporate and private collections worldwide within two years. This exceptional art print is created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray. Using the highest levels of precision available, the process delivers a fine stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in pure, rich color and remarkable detail. Museums and galleries around the world favor giclee prints. The high-quality paper (235 gsm) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Ballons Sur Paris by Natasha Wescoat is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a CHELSEA Black frame with Soft White matting.
- 34in H x 28in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Ballons Sur Paris by Natasha Wescoat Multi-color 34H x 28W x1D
- Dimensions: 34.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 28.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Giclee Print
- Made in United States