Barack Obama Presidential 24KT Gold Plated Hawaii Statehood Quarter 4-Coin Set
Here is your chance to own a complete set of four (4) 24KT Gold Plated and colorized 2008 Hawaii Statehood Quarters U.S. Coins featuring President Barack Obama, in this Limited Edition Coin Series. These high-quality, genuine Legal Tender United States coins have been layered in Genuine 24 Karat Gold, and then colorized using a unique painstaking multicolor authentic process by the Merrick Mint. Colorizing coins involves the unique application of special inks directly to the surface of a coin that achieves a level of detail, color saturation, and durability that is #1 in the coin industry. The result is an everlasting colorized coin collectible of ultra-high quality. Each 24KT Gold Plated coin features an emblematic design of Hawaii State on the reverse and colorized images of President Barack Obama on the obverse (portrait of George Washington design). Each coin comes in a premium coin capsule. The 4-coin set comes with a Certificate of Authenticity to guarantee that your coins are authentic and recognized by every monetary authority around the world, assuring its Collector Edition status.
- 4-Coin Complete Collection.
- Genuine U.S. Legal Tender Coins.
- Authentic U.S. Statehood Quarters.
- Each Coin is Lavished in Precious Genuine 24 Karat Gold.
- High-Definition Colorization Process.
- Highest Quality Colorization in the World, Accomplished Through a Revolutionary Technique.
- Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Set.
- Each Coin is Handsomely Showcased in an Acrylic Coin Capsule.
Barack Obama Presidential 24KT Gold Plated Hawaii Statehood Quarter 4-Coin Set Quarter
- Dimensions: 0.3 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 3.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Made in United States