This mattress is made to provide support and comfort with good ventilation and a design which conforms to the contours of the body
This product qualifies for white-glove delivery. Please enter your primary phone number and email address at checkout, and our carrier will contact to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery availability may vary, depending on region.
- 9” foundation (5” for a low profile)
Simmons Beautyrest Silver Hybrid 13.5” Firm Mattress. Free White Glove Delivery.
- Evenloft Cover stretches to allow the memory foam layers to conform to your body
- Dual Cool Technology Memory Foam with silver-integrated foam aims to move heat away from the surface of the mattress
- Dynamic Response Memory Foam helps provide conforming back support and comfort
- AirCool Gel Memory Foam Center Third Support provides pressure point relief and a cool sleep environment
- Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology designed to provide support and motion separation for an undisturbed sleep
- AirCool Ventilated BeautyEdge promotes airflow and offers 30% more edge support
- Individually pocketed coil springs
- Twin: 13.5” (H) x 39” (W) x 75” (L); 66lb.
- Twin Extra Long: 13.5” (H) x 39” (W) x 80” (L); 70lb.
- Full: 13.5” (H) x 54” (W) x 75” (L); 91lb.
- Queen: 13.5” (H) x 60” (W) x 80” (L); 95lb.
- King: 13.5” (H) x 76” (W) x 80” (L); 137lb.
- California King: 13.5” (H) x 72” (W) x 84” (L); 141lb.
- 10-year parts-and-labor warranty from Simmons Beautyrest
- Made in the United States
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons was nothing if not productive in the mid-1800s. He ran a bank, a railroad company, a telegraph company—he even served as the mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. So, Simmons founded what would later become the Simmons Bedding Company, and began shipping mattresses around the country from a small Kenosha factory in the 1870s. As the company expanded over the next 140 years, everyone from President Henry Ford to English writer H.G. Wells caught their Zs atop a Simmons mattress. To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons constantly updates its designs with innovations such as the first no-flip mattress and high-performance coils covered in layers of memory foam.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.