Durable, soft mattress made of premium gel foam quickly conforms to your body, giving you pure sleeping satisfaction
Beautyrest Silver Hybrid 13.5” Plush Mattress
- Evenloft Cover stretches to allow the memory foam layers beneath to conform to your body
- Dual Cool Technology Memory Foam with integrated silver to move heat away from the surface of the mattress
- AirCool Gel Memory Foam provides pressure point relief and a cool sleep environment
- GelTouch Foam works to provide soothing comfort with surface contouring and conformability
- Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology provides support and motion separation
- AirCool Ventilated BeautyEdge promotes airflow while offering 30% more edge support
- 10-year warranty from Simmons Beautyrest
- Standard or low profile available
- Product dimensions;
- Twin: 13.5”x39”x75”
- Twin XL: 13.5”x39”x80”
- Full: 13.5”x54”x75”
- Queen: 13.5”x60”x80”
- King: 13.5”x76”x80”
- California King: 13.5”x76”x84”
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.