Made in the Netherlands, this mix of pink, purple, white, yellow, and blue flowers grows best in full sun to partial shade
This is a pre-order item. First zone will be available for shipping by 3/02/2020. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone in the Shipping Schedule for specific ship dates.
Pre-Order: Blooming Flower Bulbs (100-, 200-, or 400-Pack w/ Planter)
- Attracts bees and butterflies
- Great as cut flowers
- Mixed bulbs
- Varietals: liatris spicata, anemone blanda, mixed gladiolus, mixed lilium
- Blossom color: pink, purple, white, yellow, and blue
- Months of the year when it will bloom: early spring to mid-summer
- Sunlight exposure: full sun to partial shade
- Plant in well-drained soil
- Recommended region of the US for planting: 3–9
- Estimated height when fully grown: 2–6’
- Made in the Netherlands
- 400-pack includes a bulb planter
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.