Bicycle Display, Swiss Transport Museum Switzerland by Walter Bibikow
Bicycle Display at Swiss Transport Museum, Lucerne, Switzerland by Walter Bibikow is a Framed Photographic Print expertly set in a Ronda II Black frame. Photographer Walter Bibikow has traveled the world to capture breathtaking images spanning the intricacies of the tiniest flower to the grandeur of vast architectural and scenic wonders. For three decades, Bibikow has trekked to regions including Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean and North America, often returning to a location several times during different seasons, or in changing nuances of light, to deeply delve into its unique essence. From iconic wonders to intriguing enigmas, Bibikow's diverse subjects benefit from his meticulous research. Bibikow's stunning digital work is used by many international stock photo agencies, and is also directly licensed to photo buyers around the world. High-quality printing gives this beautiful fine art photographic print its vivid and sharp appearance. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Framed Photographic Print
- 17in H x 13in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Bicycle Display, Swiss Transport Museum Switzerland by Walter Bibikow Multi-color 17H x 13W x1D
- Dimensions: 17.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 13.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
Bicycle Display, Swiss Transport Museum Switzerland by Walter Bibikow Multi-color 22H x 18W x1D
- Dimensions: 22.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Photographic Print
- Made in United States