Bicycle Parked Outside Tuscany, Italy by John Elk III
Bicycle Parked Outside Historic Food Store, Siena, Tuscany, Italy by John Elk III is a Framed Photographic Print expertly set in a SPADA Espresso frame with Soft White and Chestnut Brown matting. John Elk III's photographs resonate with depth and personality because he not only photographs worldwide locales, he immerses himself in their cultures. With his wife and business partner, Elk heads a travel stock company that has amassed a library of 300,000 images from 30 U.S. states and more than 50 countries in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Spending half the year on photographic forays, he once took nearly 2,000 file images in Jordan. Elk's insightful photographs are featured in numerous guidebooks, magazines, textbooks and catalogs. High-quality printing gives this beautiful fine art photographic print its vivid and sharp appearance. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Framed Photographic Print
- 18in H x 22in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Bicycle Parked Outside Tuscany, Italy by John Elk III Multi-color 18H x 22W x1D
- Dimensions: 18.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 22.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Photographic Print
- Made in United States