Bieres de la Meuse by Alphonse Mucha
Bieres de la Meuse by Alphonse Mucha is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame. Alphonse Mucha (1860- 1939) was a Czechoslovakian Art Nouveau artist who pioneered a sensuous, ornate style replete in stained glass colors, elaborately curving lines and ethereal women. Realizing that living people created the art he admired in churches, Mucha became inspired to paint. Moving to Paris, he was initially the archetypical starving artist, until Sarah Bernhardt asked him to create a poster for the play, Gismonda. The life-size poster, which was the antithesis of artistic trends of the day, was a sensation. Bernhardt signed him to a six-year contract, and he became a household name. Mucha's style experienced an enthusiastic revival in the 1960s, particularly in psychedelic posters. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Bieres de la Meuse by Alphonse Mucha is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame.
- 25in H x 18in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Bieres de la Meuse by Alphonse Mucha Multi-color 25H x 18W x1D
- Dimensions: 25.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States