- Size: 8H x 10W x 0.4D
Big Tow Company by Anthony Morrow
Big Tow Company by Anthony Morrow is a Mounted Print. Anthony Morrow's charming artwork enlivens the sea, its inhabitants and outdoor activities with waves of color and whimsical proportions. Inspired by nature, he received a BFA in Illustration and gravitated to the computer as his artistic tool. Initially providing freelance designs to advertising agencies, he later opened his own thriving advertising agency, and then produced digital paintings as a creative outlet. Influenced by his passion for the water and outdoor pastimes such as surfing, scuba diving and sailing, his buoyant work is a captivating blend of modern techniques and old-fashioned principles. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Big Tow Company by Anthony Morrow is a Mounted Print.
- 8H x 10W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Big Tow Company by Anthony Morrow 8H x 10W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States