Birch Trees I by Cheryl Martin
Birch Trees I by Cheryl Martin is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a MESSINA Bronze frame with Polar White matting. This exceptional art print is created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray. Using the highest levels of precision available, the process delivers a fine stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in pure, rich color and remarkable detail. Museums and galleries around the world favor giclee prints. The high-quality paper (235 gsm) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Birch Trees I by Cheryl Martin is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a MESSINA Bronze frame with Polar White matting.
- 28in H x 28in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Birch Trees I by Cheryl Martin Multi-color 28H x 28W x1D
- Dimensions: 28.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 28.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Giclee Print
- Made in United States