Birds on a Beach by Ansel Adams
Birds on a Beach by Ansel Adams is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame. In 1941, a young Ansel Adams was hired by the United States government to photograph the country's national parks. The breathtaking images taken by Adams illustrate both his early technical achievements with photography and earns his place among the world's most renowned landscape photographers. Adams was instrumental in raising photography's status to that of fine art, even helping to establish a permanent photography department at the New York Metropolitan Museum. As a diligent activist, he played a seminal role in the dawning of the environmental consciousness through his work on the Board of Directors of the Sierra Club. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Birds on a Beach by Ansel Adams is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame.
- 13in H x 16in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Birds on a Beach by Ansel Adams Multi-color 13H x 16W x1D
- Dimensions: 13.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 16.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States