- Color: Black
- Networking & Wireless Type: Range Extenders & WiFi Adapters
Black Box ACU075A-USB KVM Extender, Short Range-75ft, VGA, USB, CATx
This ACU075A-USB ServSwitch Short Range KVM (VGA/USB) over CAT5 Single-Access Extender Kit by Black Box, comprised of a local transmitter unit and a remote receiver unit, enables you to place a VGA monitor, a USB keyboard, and a USB mouse up to 75' from your PC's CPU (or KVM switch), using a CAT5 cable. The ACU075A-USB extender supports video resolution of 1280 x 1024 at 75'. The local unit is connected directly to a PC's CPU using the included KVM cable, and the monitor, keyboard & mouse are attached to the remote unit. Hotkeys are used to adjust video compensation and set the equalization on the remote unit according to the length of the cable used. Each unit features a LED indicator which lights up when the unit is powered. This extender supports common mice such as Microsoft IntelliMouse (Pro), Explorer, and Optical, and is compatible with XGA, VGA, and SVGA systems.
- This low-cost, high-quality video extender is perfect for short distances and limited budgets.
- Enables you to place a CPU in a remote environment that is more secure or cleaner than where you work.
- Place a keyboard, monitor, and mouse up to 75 feet (22.8 m) from a computer or KVM switch.
- Connects the computer unit and console (station) unit via inexpensive Category 5 UTP cable.
Black Box ACU075A-USB KVM Extender, Short Range-75ft, VGA, USB, CATx Black Range Extenders & WiFi Adapters
- Dimensions: 11.7 inches (H) x 3.1 inches (W) x 9.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds
- Made in Taiwan