Block Science - Big Cement Mixer Truck
Building upon the multi-faceted early childhood development benefits of unit block play, each solid beech truck in the Block Science Big Truck series is designed to overlay a lesson on how a simple machine works. This large wooden cement truck carries a cement mixer which is connected to the wheels of the truck by 5 different gears. When the truck is moved, the cement mixer turns, teaching children to recognize and investigate the mechanics of using gears. Unit Blocks and these accompanying Block Science Big Trucks teach simple machine and STEM concepts while encouraging construction, deconstruction, teamwork, social interaction and self-expression. Dimensions: 15.25”H x 5.5”D x 9”L. Suggested Age: 3+
- Large wooden (beech wood) cement toy truck with plastic parts teaches children about simple machines: gears.
- 5 working gears connect the wheels of the truck to the cement mixer.
- The cement mixer will rotate when the truck is pushed forward or pulled back.
- Designed to be used with Unit Blocks–Unit Blocks not included.
Block Science - Big Cement Mixer Truck Multi-color Unisex Child
- Dimensions: 9.0 inches (H) x 15.25 inches (W) x 5.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 7.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Block Science - Big Cement Mixer Truck
- Made in China