Boats Mirrored in the Water, 1908 by Egon Schiele
Boats Mirrored in the Water, 1908 by Egon Schiele is a Mounted Print. The bodily distortions, explicit eroticism and anguish which made Egon Schiele's artworks unpopular during his lifetime are the same features which make them so mesmerizing today. Schiele (1890- 1918) was an exceptionally prolific Austrian Expressionist who was a protégé of Gustav Klimt, and whose formidable talents were fully matured when he was a teenager. He created emotionally charged self-portraits and allegories, but was best-known for his nude or semi-nude drawings of women, portraying them in awkwardly contracted poses to convey distress. Arrested for immorality and seduction, he created numerous watercolors and drawings during his two-week imprisonment. Dying prematurely from the Spanish flu, Schiele left a legacy of almost 3,500 compelling artworks. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Boats Mirrored in the Water, 1908 by Egon Schiele is a Mounted Print.
- 10H x 15W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Boats Mirrored in the Water, 1908 by Egon Schiele 10H x 15W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 15.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States