Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control Cream (6.9 Oz.)
- May reduce the appearance of existing cellulite
- Can help prevent new cellulite from forming
- Apply using self-massage body contouring method for best results
- Contains extracts of Celosia Cristata Baccharis and Aquatic Mint
- Blended with caffeine to reduce stubborn cellulite
- Infused with Sunflower phospholipids to hydrate skin
- Loaded with Escine a molecule obtained from Indian Chestnuts
How to Apply
- Sweep on from the ankles to the hips.
- For advanced results, sit on the floor, cross your feet and contract the leg muscles.
- Press down firmly from your ankles to thighs.
- Press down and smooth from your abdomen to your waist.
- Smooth from your buttocks toward your hips.
- Repeat 3 times on each side.
- Product size: 6.9 oz.
- Aqua, Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil; see full list of ingredients here
In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins opened his first beauty spa in Paris with the intention of making beauty more real and natural. He did so by experimenting with essential oils, drawing from natural plant extracts, and innovating on their application methods. His first breakthrough was a massage oil that increased the effectiveness of skin-firming massages. The product was so popular that he began selling it, thus beginning his foray into the skincare industry as the Clarins group.
One of Jacques’s greatest achievements occurred in 1985, when he challenged a chemical engineer to solve a problem: how to deliver two anti-aging serums—one soluble in water and the other soluble in oil—in a single treatment. The result was Double Serum, two separate treatment bottles that customers mix together to preserve the active ingredients. Today, Clarins continues to produce high-end products designed to accentuate and preserve natural beauty, from anti-aging creams and cleansers to makeup and perfumes.