Boker Arbolito Fixed Blade Knife with Guayacan Wood Handle
The Dano was designed to be the companion for the serious big game hunter who recognizes the importance of blade shape and length, with a handle offering carry comfort for extended use. The N695 blade steel provides the optimum for corrosion resistance and edge retention. The tapered, solid steel piece that extends from tip to pommel is a feature normally found only in custom made knives. A convenient finger choli and thumb ramps provide safe field dressing under adverse conditions. The exotic Guayacan ebony wood handle scales feature attractive mosaic pins, normally seen in the custom knife market. Use this a few times and the wood will take on a character that will remind you of the successful hunts! The premium quality Argentinean leather sheath matches the character of this remarkable companion. Blade length: 4". Overall length: 8 1/2". Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Fixed blade knife with 4" blade
- Blade is a tapered, solid N690 steel piece extending from tip to pommel
- Guayacan Ebony wood handle
- Finger choli and thumb ramp
- Overall length 8-1/2"
Boker Arbolito Fixed Blade Knife with Guayacan Wood Handle Brown
- Dimensions: 0.88 inches (H) x 1.25 inches (W) x 8.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.41 pounds
- Included in the box: Boker Arbolito Fixed Blade Knife with Guayacan Wood Handle
- Made in Argentina