Bonsai money tree traditionally symbolizes good luck and fortune and can add a lovely green accent to an interior
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
4 ratings3 reviews
Nice plant. Is doing well and growing. Well packed for shipping.
3 ratings3 reviews1 photos
Awesome plant and looks great!
TanyaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
13 ratings8 reviews
Did not even last 7 months Came to me in mail with one green branch and a leaf. The other branches or balks were brown soil dry and sparse. Tried my best to Perserve the last green branch and three leaves that grew but it was a loss cause with the main root and other branches brown on arrival. Now that it is dead I’m getting more money return 😂
46 ratings28 reviews1 photos
Very disappointed die I soon as I received it
AnnaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
25 ratings10 reviews
Wonderful. Survived for several months and recently died.
5 ratings5 reviews2 photos
Beautiful!! A nice addition to my home.
JoannaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
35 ratings29 reviews
I love my little money tree. It’s so cute.
7 ratings4 reviews
I LOVED HOW NICE AND NEAT PRODUCT WAS PACKAGED AND I LOVE HOW CUTE AND HEALTHY THE PLANTS ARE
Bonsai Braided Money Tree Potted Plant
- Braided money tree
- Traditionally symbolizes good luck and fortune
- Perennial plant
- Not poisonous to pets and animals
- Arrives as a 16” plant in a 4” grow pot
- Produces green foliage
- Several trunks wrapped around each other
- Estimated height when fully grown: 14”–18”
- Requires a medium amount of indirect sunlight
- Should not be left outside if the temperature drops below 50°F
- Plant in a larger container with adequate drainage
- Water once a week
- Made in the USA