Braun CoolTec Men’s Electric Shaver with 3-Stage Cutting System
- Engineered with an aluminum cutting bar for minimized redness, burning, and skin irritation
- Made for increased precision in shaving hair
- Active cooling technology automatically cools the skin while you shave
- Sensoblade technology captures hairs growing in different directions for ultimate smoothness
- Clean & renew system hygienically cleans, charges, and lubricates with a simple button push
- Adaptable 3-stage cutting system
- IPX-7 water-resistant
- Rechargeable battery included
- Battery life: 45min while shaving
- Charging time: 1h
- Dimensions: 7” x 7” x 10”
Though Braun got its start in 1921, the manufacturer’s watershed moment came later, in the mid ’50s. That’s when an architect named Dieter Rams joined the German company. Over next half-century, his signature aesthetic, which was defined by minimalism and user-friendliness, spurred innovations such as the first record player with a transparent lid and produced a beautiful body of work that influences companies from Apple to IKEA to this day. And even after Rams retired from Braun in 1997, the company continues to hold his ideals close—its current lineup of consumer electronics and appliances strives to be practical, long-lasting, and timeless in design.
In the box: Braun CoolTec CT5cc shaver, Clean&Charge station, cleaning cartridge, charging cradle, travel pouch, SmartPlug, cleaning brush
Not all electric shavers are created equal. Learn what features best fit your grooming routine.