Electric hair removal razor and bikini trimmer from Braun featuring rounded trimmer tips designed to glide over skin for less irritation
Braun Silk-Epil Electric Hair Removal Razor and Bikini Trimmer
- Rounded head gently adapts to body contours
- Ready for use in the bath or shower for added versatility and comfort
- Attachments included;
- Exfoliation attachment: works to revitalize the skin for a smoother appearance
- Bikini trimmer attachment: can shape and groom unwanted hair
- OptiShave attachment: For a close, comfortable shave in and out of the bath or shower
- Battery requirements: 2 AA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 7.8”x2.6”x5.2”
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
Though Braun got its start in 1921, the manufacturer’s watershed moment came later, in the mid ’50s. That’s when an architect named Dieter Rams joined the German company. Over next half-century, his signature aesthetic, which was defined by minimalism and user-friendliness, spurred innovations such as the first record player with a transparent lid and produced a beautiful body of work that influences companies from Apple to IKEA to this day. And even after Rams retired from Braun in 1997, the company continues to hold his ideals close—its current lineup of consumer electronics and appliances strives to be practical, long-lasting, and timeless in design.
Not all electric shavers are created equal. Learn what features best fit your grooming routine.