Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa
Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame. German artist Michael Sowa creates absurdist images that find a gentle balance betwee fine art and satire. Born and educated in Berlin, Sowa worked briefly as a teacher before answering his true calling as a painter. Extremely popular in his native country, Sowa is now gaining recognition in the United States for his fanciful paintings which feature endearing animals that spring to life with souls and emotions. He has also published several books, including Sowa's Ark: An Enchanted Bestiary, a popular collection of 50 playful yet poignant images which was published in 1996. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame.
- 29in H x 22in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa Multi-color 29H x 22W x1D
- Dimensions: 29.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 22.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States